Where can I find a VA lender near me in Los Angeles/Santa Monica?

Asked by Justinpearce, 90402 Thu Aug 7, 2008

Answers

8
James Wheeler’s answer
James Wheeler, , Tampa, FL
Sat Sep 6, 2008
The lenders are all around the country, and they all fund loans with money that comes from across the country and around the world. It all comes down to the individual you're working with. That person can be local or not. In this day and age, it's easy to work with a mortgage specialist who isn't in your own back yard. But talk to them and feel free to ask for references. Make sure you're comfortable that they know what they're doing and they're going to work hard to protect your interests. Make sure they're FHA-approved, so you know they have access to FHA, VA, conforming, etc - every type of loan that might possibly be right for you.
Jessica Bate…, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Sat Oct 5, 2013
I would recommend The Lenders Network they work with many different mortgage brokers Nationwide and in the LA area.
Monique & Joe…, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Sun Aug 10, 2008
Hello Justin,

I also work with a lender at Chase Bank that can help you in Santa Monica. His name is Chris King with Chase in Santa Monica. His email is chris.p.king@chase.com

Monique Carrabba
Keller Williams Wilshire
mcarrabba@kw.com
Maggie, your…, , Long Beach, CA
Thu Aug 7, 2008
I just closed a VA loan with Scott Chaplin of Chase Bank. He was wonderful and everything went smoothly!

Scott Chaplin
Senior Loan Officer
Chase
(714) 921-6715
(800) 260-3477 x715
Fax (714) 364-6233
Heather Paul, Agent, Santa Monica, CA
Thu Feb 23, 2012
I have a loan officer that can do VA loans that I have worked with for a very long time, feel free to contact me anytime and I would be happy to provide you with their contact information.

Have a great day,
Heather Paul, Realtor
Coldwell Banker
310-586-0364
Jonathan Tay…, , Orange County, CA
Wed Sep 10, 2008
Click here it has Pacific Palisades Community links
http://www.homebuyershope.com/links_main.shtml#PACIFIC_PALISADES
xyz, , 02780
Sat Sep 6, 2008

I believe there are tons of lenders avialble to help you in LA, and most of them are very helpful. However, since it came up to my attention, I would like to throw some information about VA loan. First of most; VA loan amount only goes up to $417,000. This includes funding fee which is charged by VA. If you pay cash for funding fee, your loan amount still goes up to $417,000, and the beauty is 100% percent financing, no mortgage insurance. Your credit rating is a factor, but not that important. However, your overall debt ratio is the Factor to qualify you. It ususally approves 41- 43% debt to income ratio, still, it depends on DU underwriting system, it varies with banks. Since it is orginated and serviced by banks. It is very important to know that it is insured by VA not originated by VA, therefore, if you are second or third time user you will face higher funding charges.

Please call 415 438 0923 or email me at sean.thorson@wachovia.com if you have any question.

Sean
VA Loan maximums vary by County. Los Angeles 675000
Flag Mon Aug 27, 2012
Bob McClure, Other Pro, Walled Lake, MI
Thu Aug 7, 2008
good evening..i would be glad to help you.....my name is bob mcclure- i have almost 14 yrs. of experience..in low risk, high risk, and tough, complicated home mortgage financing ..... i am licensed in 19 states and can close you in your own backyard...
(248) 974-4444.....