What kind of 30 year fixed rate can we get for a 500k mortgage with 40k down. my credit score is 740 and my wife's is 830.

Asked by Superman71, East Northport, NY Thu Sep 29, 2011

Answers

7
Kieran Rodgers’ answer
Kieran Rodge…, , 11747
Tue Dec 18, 2012
FHA 3.25% ....
Conventional 3.75%

I would love to discuss option with you. You can contact me at 631-316-7272. We can take a looka t alkl the numbers and guide you through the processof buying a home. You guys have great credit and this loan would not be challenging.

Look froward to hearing from you !

Thanks !
Kieran
Bank Financing - not a broker
Annette Levi…, , New York, NY
Sat Oct 1, 2011
I assume you have found a house you want to buy but to give an accurate rate, I or any mortgage officer needs the full mortgage application to see if the what the DTIs are and your income.
You can contact me to discuss.
, ,
Fri Sep 30, 2011
Hi Superman71,

You should be looking at a 30 year fixed of 4%, maybe a little less.
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Fri Sep 30, 2011
Visit with any loan officer, after reviewing your overall financial information a determination as to what option is best for you can be made; keep in mind interest rates do fluctuate.....be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously.
Ralph Windsc…, Agent, Hauppauge, NY
Fri Sep 30, 2011
More than likely, you will be looking at a jumbo loan. Both of your credit scores are very good so your salary(ies) would determine if you would qualify for a $460,000 mortgage. Right now, the interest rates for 30 year jumbo loans are around 4.375% APR according to some of the websites I checked. If you do not have a good mortgage person and would like a referral, I would be pleased to provide you with people I have worked with in the past and found to be trustworthy and accurate. I would also welcome an opportunity to discuss possibly marketing your current home and representing you as a buyer's agent on your purchase. Good luck and I hope to be hearing from you.

Ralph Windschuh
Associate Broker
Senior Real Estate Specialist
Certified Buyer Representative
Century 21 Princeton Properties
631-467-0009
rwindschuh@c21princetonproperties.com
Kim Vitale, Agent, Blue Point, NY
Thu Sep 29, 2011
You should contact a lender or mortgage broker to obtain information about mortgages. If you are close to buying you should discuss a possible prequalification. Feel free to contact me if you require further assistance.
I hope we can do some business in 2013, if you need bank financing for an upcoming purchase/refinance, I would love to assist !

Kieran Rodgers, Mortgage Banker
The Federal Savings Bank I 560 Broadhollow Road I Melville, NY 11747 I USA
direct: (631) 316-7272
fax: (646) 564-9421
email: krodgers@thefederalsavingsbank.com
web: http://www.thefederalsavingsbank.com/kieranrodgers
NMLS# 172254
Flag Tue Jan 8, 2013
Jaishree Zil…, Agent, Woodbury, NY
Thu Sep 29, 2011
Currently the interest rates are very low approx 4%, you can talk to a lender and they can tell you. If you need a lenders name, please feel free to email me and I will be happy to provide you the names..
Jzilpelwar@yahoo.com
Web Reference:  http://www.JaneZilpelwar.com