Financing in Cedar Rapids>Question Details

Ted, Home Buyer in Cedar Rapids, IA

What is the best bank in Cedar Rapids for low mortgage rates for first time home buyers?

Asked by Ted, Cedar Rapids, IA Tue Jul 17, 2012

Answers

6
Hi Ted,
All the lenders listed are good. However I am continually impressed with Steve Rittgers at Bank Iowa.(319.395.9100) He is extremely honest, hard-working and will really hustle to earn your business.
Best wishes in your search!

Matt Faltis
Century 21 Premier Realty
319.447.1692
155 Marion Blvd.
Marion, IA
Ted, much is going to depend on your credit score and work history. I can give you the names of many lenders to contact. In the end, it will depend on whomever you feel most comfortable with.

Cal Ernst
319-329-8003
calernst@cbhrealty.com
email me at realestateguy@mchsi.com or call/text at 360-5099. Thanks, Dan
Bankers Trust or University of Iowa Credit Union
Ted, there are many banks and lenders in Cedar Rapids. The interest rates and the closing costs, including the lenders fees can differ from one lending institution to another. This is why I strongly encourage all my Buyer clients to check with at least 2 Lenders and compare not only the interest rates but also all associated closing costs. Buying a home represents the most significant financial decision most people will ever make during their lifetime. As a Residencial Finance Consultant, I make sure that my clients get the best available mortgage loan for their needs. Credit unions are a great mortgage resource and because often times they can do more in-house loans that the "big banks", their loan products can be more attractive, especially for people who are looking for lower or % downpayment, while keeping closing costs down. I would be happy to give you the contact info for a couple of experienced, reliable lenders here in town. You can email me at mirelataylor@mchsi.com or call me at 310-4422.
There are too many variables in each individual situation. Such as type of loan, duration , credit score ,money down etc. I would be more than happy to discuss the possibilities with you. Please feel free to call me anytime.

Ben Gatton
Remax associates Realtors
Licensed in the state of Iowa
319-540-4880
Bengatton@remax.net