ellie, Both Buyer and Seller in Dallas, TX

What is DTI on Conventional refi loans in Texas?

Asked by ellie, Dallas, TX Tue Jun 10, 2014

Answers

4
Anthony Godi…, Agent, Tinley Park, IL
Thu Jun 19, 2014
Every time I have heard the term it refers to Debt To Income ratio. Lender use this to determine how much home you can afford. I believe different areas have different ratio thresholds. So check with a local lender to find out.
Kenneth "Ken…, Agent, Dallas, TX
Fri Jun 13, 2014
Contact any lender of your choice for those answers. They can give you all the loan advice you need. Then pick any 1 Realtor and find your perfect home.
http://www.tcrdallas.com
Michael Brow…, Agent, Allen, TX
Thu Jun 12, 2014
A debt-to-income ratio is one way lenders measure your ability to manage the payments you make every month to repay the money you have borrowed.

To calculate your debt-to-income ratio, you add up all your monthly debt payments and divide them by your gross monthly income. Your gross monthly income is generally the amount of money you have earned before your taxes and other deductions are taken out.
The Jones Te…, Agent, Richardson, TX
Wed Jun 11, 2014
Hi, I'm not a Loan Officer, but when my Lender Partner uses the term DTI, he is usually referring to Debt to Income ratio!

Double check with your lender, but that's the term I know!!!