Financing in 66606>Question Details

Deb Conway, Both Buyer and Seller in Ambridge, PA

What bank will give a mortgage for a small mortgage for an investment property in Topeka 66606?

Asked by Deb Conway, Ambridge, PA Thu Mar 14, 2013

$35,000 with 20% down, excellent credit. Thanks.

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 66606

Answers

4
If you have good credit, several of the local banks will. I would try Alliance, Kaw Valley, Capital City. They will probably want 30% down for an investment loan, unfortunately. If you are solid solid solid and have plenty of assets, I would talk with Mark Ault at Alliance Bank. He'll look at the whole picture rather than try and fit you into a mold. Hope this helps.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Mar 14, 2013
I have a few 'no interest' debts out (Lowes for a new floor, and Cap One for improvements on my home). I am going to pay them off now & once I have zero debt I'll contact Alliance, and other local banks if needed. 30% is doable but painful. Thanks for your help. Hopefully the little place doesn't sell before I get a loan.
Flag Sat Mar 16, 2013
Go to Envista Credit Union. They are very aggressive and eager to make real estate loans.
I think you try the local banks, first the ones you have a good present and past relationship with. You will still probably need 20 percent down. Good luck.
I have a few lenders that will help you with your mortgage needs and they deal with smaller loans like youare wanting. I can put you in touch with them or make the contact for you if that makes you more comfortable. Please give me a call so I can talk to you and find out which one will best fit your needs, my number is 785-554-9338