What are the mortgage options for a person with bad credit, first time home buyer and has the opportunity for a va loan?

Asked by Dvdstuart3, Sun Jun 23, 2013

Answers

4
, ,
Fri Jun 28, 2013
Check us out. TheMortgageOutlet.com
One of out mortgage officers will answer all of your questions and layout all of the options available to you!
, ,
Mon Jun 24, 2013
Well I do a lot of work with credit challenged. The first step is to review your credit and see just how challenged it is.

The VA lenders have really tightened up their credit score requirements.

If your credit needs repair, usually I can direct you on how to get it fixed, otherwise we can actually fix you up with a professsional credit repair company.

Give me a call for a free no obligation consultation is you like

Rich Littlefield
WCS Lending
949-930-1210
NMLS # 287206
Robert Chome…, , San Diego, CA
Sun Jun 23, 2013
VA is you best option as it's the only 100% financing option. We can go down to a 600 score. There are also many ways to quickly raise your credit score. Give me a call or email if you would like to discuss your credit and VA loan.
Web Reference:  http://www.socalvaloans.com
Virgie Tojino, , Fresno, CA
Sun Jun 23, 2013
A lender is going to look at 3 things before approving a loan; assets, debt, income. It's great that you have an opportunity for a VA loan, meaning you don't need to put a down or just put in a small amount. Your monthly will differ depending on the amount you put in as a down. Your credit will determine the interest rate on your loan, give the lender/bank an idea of how you handle your finances, and ultimately determine lending. VA loans are govt backed loans and have strict guidelines in approval before and after the loan is funded. Check with a lender who has experience in VA loans and with the VA. If you have further questions, please give me a call. I'll be happy to help you with your home buying needs.