Asked by Stephanie Murton, Canada, KY • Sat Apr 23, 2011
amount of debt. We are woundering if it is better to roll it all up in a new mortgage or renegotiate the one we have now. If we renegotiate we would still like to move to a bigger house in a year or two. We don't know which is the better decision. Any help with this decision would be helpful. Thanks
Popular Categories in Canada
Email me when…
Success! Your email alert settings have been saved. Access all your email alerts in your My Trulia account anytime!