This is in addition to the question i already asked, my other 2 sources, are my daughter lives with me so we have her income, secondly, i get a

Asked by Faith3, 30349 Mon Jul 19, 2010

check for my handicapped brother, so would this income assist me in getting financed?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Mon Jul 19, 2010
Not knowing all your specifics regarding finances, credit score, etc.--If you haven't done so yet, do consider visiting with any qualified loan officer(s) first--see if you do qualify for a loan and how much--he she will be your best source of advice based on your personal financial situation.
0 votes
Ken Cook, , Atlanta, GA
Mon Jul 19, 2010
You can count income from multiple persons. You must also count their expenses and they must pass the credit qualifications as well. If it is a matter of DTI you can use a family member who does not live in the home and their credit also must be acceptable. If you want to phone me we can review all of your questions even if you're already working with someone else. 678-439-8683 cell phone. My office is just about 10 miles up the road from you just off 285 at I-75
0 votes
Scott Godzyk, Agent, Manchester, NH
Mon Jul 19, 2010
The only true way you will be able to know if this is acceptable is to meet with a local and trusted mortgage broker, they can prequailify you at no cost, they will look at yoru credit plus your financials and let you know if there are any programs that you may quailify for.

If those sources are valid, you will need to show them proof of deposits as outlibned in the last 2 years bank statements, they may want a signed lease or paper saying how much they pay you and signed by them.

Good luck with your mortgage

For more info and tips on getting a mortgage
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more