Financing in 95148>Question Details

help me refi…, Home Owner in San Jose, CA

Refinancing a jumbo loan in Evergreen, San Jose. Need help.

Asked by help me refinance, San Jose, CA Mon Oct 29, 2012

I have 3 loans on this. One from a bank, one from my wife's employer with zero interest for 10 years and last from my work. I am moving to a new job (less work, same hours). I would like to combine my loan from the bank and my loan from my work and keep the loan from my wife's employer. Total loan would be around 80% LTV, jumbo loan, looking for a rate of at least 4.5, preferably 4.0. My wife and I have excellent credit scores and each of us have 6 digit salaries. Anyone I could work with? Preferably mortgage bankers to lessen the expenses.

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 95148

Answers

7
http://www.davidsetti.com

I recommend you contact Dave Setti at Turnkey Mortgage
Web Reference: http://www.terrivellios.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Oct 29, 2012
We are certified loan and project financing company. We offer guaranteed loans or funds to individuals and companies with low interest rates. We offer long and short term loans. Our company has registered a series of innovations in the provision of premier financial services to our customers, particularly the funds or loan syndication and capital provision for individuals and businesses.
Contact us today via: unitedloanfinance@gmail.com
Dr Cheryl Schantz
Financial Manager
United Loan Finance
San Jose, CA, USA
Hi there,

Give me a call! I have a great Loan person I work with who is the best of the best!
I specialize in the Evergreen Area and so does he! He goes above and beyond !

Diana Valverde-408-693-7463
Davey Real Estate
4848 San Felipe Rd.
Evergreen
I have a program that integrates forestry, industry (agro / fishing / farming) and property. model could be a forerunner to the cluster for various purposes such as the construction of airports, shopping malls, hospitals, tourism, etc. that can support the go green program. in order to realize the program I need a partner who can fund the program, delighted to be in Indonesia on location of my country is very strategic, but did not rule if given overseas locations. consideration, I have the background and the forester is still actively working on a state-owned company's largest forestry sector in Indonesia for about 17 years with a focus on the trading field. for more details can be by email. best regards loedy
Flag Wed Nov 21, 2012
Try Sujan Rajasansi at Chase Bank in Evergreen. She knows Evergreen really well and has a great reputation for fair rates and fees. Try her at 408-528-8621 or email at "sujan.rajasansi@chase.com". I have been a Real Estate Broker in Evergreen for the past 26 years with over $200 million in sales and I know good lenders when I see them. Contact Sujan.

Please let me give you a quote with zero cost and zero points. Expenses cannot go lower than that!!

Jacob
NMLS 327086
Web Reference: http://www.swanloans.com/
I recommend that you call Doug Jones, the owner of Mortgage magic at: (408)209.6773

Charles Butterfield MBA
Real estate Broker/REALTOR
American Realty
Cell Phone: (408)509-6218
Fax: (408)269-3597
Email Address: charlesbutterfieldbkr@yahoo.com
DRE#00901872
.
I'm happy to do your refinance for you.

Jeff Hansen
TERA Capital Group
408-457-3009

We are a mortgage broker with access to several lenders. We may be able to do a no point, no cost refinance for you. Call me to discuss your options.