Realstate investment via LLC

Asked by Dan, Ann Arbor, MI Wed Feb 15, 2012

We would like to purchase investment realstate via LLC. We are looking to make a 30% downpayment. Are there any bank that are willing to finance and are agents that work with investment properties. The area we are looking in Ann Arbor near North or South Campus.

Answers

6
Allison Fish…, Agent, Ann Arbor, MI
Thu Feb 16, 2012
As the others have already stated several banks would be willing to lend to investors with 30%down. Good luck
TyrenePasco, Agent, Detroit, MI
Sun Jun 24, 2012
indeed i agree! since the changes in this industry u should be able to find many of bank lender 's that will finance easily with 30% down along with a credit score of 650 Dan.
Dan, Home Buyer, Ann Arbor, MI
Wed Feb 15, 2012
Michael :
We were looking for students for rental , as you had mentioned "steadier rental base".
Do you think there are better opportunities?
Flag Sun Jun 24, 2012
Michael Thom…, Agent, Lambertville, MI
Wed Feb 15, 2012
Essentially everyones answered this for you...with 30% down you shouldn't have any issues. You may need to be prepared to do a personal guarantee on the loan if the LLC doesn't have any other holdings.

Generally in Ann Arbor you're going to get a lower return on investment but a steadier rental base (4% to 8% return is typical)
David McNama…, Agent, Ann Arbor, MI
Wed Feb 15, 2012
There are actually quite a few local and national banks that lend to investors looking for income properties. It depends on the financing route you wanted to go, and the type of properties. We actually just closed on an income property deal a couple of weeks ago. We do specialize in income property purchases as well as property management advising. Feel free to give us a call at (734) 478-6061. Foxway Realty
Web Reference:  http://www.foxwayrealty.com
Brian and Ma…, Agent, Ann Arbor, MI
Wed Feb 15, 2012
Thanks for your interest. There are banks willing to finance investments, and I'd be happy to help you. I also run the Ann Arbor Area Real Estate Investors Club, which is dedicated to helping local investors. Check out our webslite, and please feel free to cointact me to take the next steps. (734) 678--9032
Brian is the goto guy for investment properties, info and advice around Ann Arbor I have worked with Brian and Mary of the Bundesen team and recommend them highly. Gyll Stanford Stanford Enterprises, What I do is Solve Problems and Fix Houses in the Ann Arbor are since the 1970's
Flag Sat Dec 28, 2013