Re-Fi Home Loan (privately held mortgage) Would like to cash out some equity we are VA elig. Mid Score 634 - Lender says no PLEASE HELP

Asked by Hucksmomma, Calhoun, GA Mon Jul 21, 2014

We have a home that is privately financed and we would like to Re-fi with VA eligibility to pay off some high interest loans and do a few repairs. We have aprox 75K in equity and want to get aprox 50-60 K. Husband has a mid score of 634 but the lender we have been working with keeps saying she cant get an approval... We need to get this done ASAP but don't know who to turn to.

Answers

2
, ,
Tue Jul 22, 2014
HI Hucksmomma,

Thank you for your service.

I specialize in VA mortgages and can do a VA cash-out refinance to 100% of your home's appraised value.

Check out my recommendations here on Trulia from some of my past clients by clicking the following link. http://www.trulia.com/profile/johnburke/#__rec

Please feel free to contact me for more information or help. You can also find info on my VA Mortgage website by clicking the link below.

John Burke
Senior Mortgage Banker
Great Plains National Bank
(877)228-9069
Lending in ALL 50 States
Solomon Gree…, Agent, Snellville, GA
Mon Jul 21, 2014
You may want to contact the VA Loan Technician at (877) 827-3702. They may be able get you in touch with a lender who will actually listen.