Asked by Prfstrkr, Leesburg, VA • Tue Mar 25, 2008
Question about HUD-1 statement in City of Leesburg, Loudoun County, VA
Sale Price $365,000
Loan Amount $215,000
1) I was charged $40 for item â€œ1102. Abstract or title searchâ€ (originally on GFE), but then another $150 for item â€œ1103 Title Examinationâ€. (NOT on GFE) Arenâ€™t those the same things?
2) Besides the Government â€œ1201. Recording Feeâ€ of Deed $33 PLUS Mortgage $46 = $79 (originally on GFE), I was also charged another $40 for item â€œ1112. Recording Service Feeâ€ to the Title Company. (NOT on GFE) Is this normal?
3) Is there a standard rate for item â€œ1108.Title Insuranceâ€, or does it vary? I was charged $1649.20
4) Whatâ€™s the formula for Item â€œ1202. City/County Taxâ€? I was charged Deed $304.17 PLUS Mortgage $179.17 = $483.34
5) Whatâ€™s the formula for Item â€œ1203. State Tax/Stampsâ€? I was charged Deed $912.50 PLUS Mortgage $537.50 = $1450.
Real Estate in Leesburg
Popular Categories in Leesburg
Email me when…
Success! Your email alert settings have been saved. Access all your email alerts in your My Trulia account anytime!