Property tax disputes

Asked by Carol Martin, Highlands, NJ Wed Apr 24, 2013

I live in South Plainfield NJ and am disputing my property taxes. ll, How do I go about making the adjustment retroactive. I purchased the property in 2009?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more