Need competent, qualified 203k lender ASAP

Asked by Joanie, Norcross, GA Thu Feb 4, 2010

The bank I have worked with just informed me that my file has been "lost in processing" for the *second* time. We should have closed a month ago. I am buying from an individual not a bank, and the home is not a foreclosure. The seller and I have reached our limits.

I need a well-qualified mortgage officer with experience writing 203k full loans, preferably one who has in-house underwriting. Everything is in place for this loan to close - consultant, contractor, inspection, and appraisal.

Please contact me ASAP as I need to get this process started with another bank.

Answers

8
Ramiro Garcia, , Grants Park, Atlanta, GA
Tue Feb 9, 2010
Just asking to know who not to use or recommend. So sorry to hear about your frustrating experience.
Chris Colvin, Other Pro, Marietta, GA
Sat Jun 12, 2010
Hello!
It is very important to have a 203k Consultant on board as soon as possible... we can help solve some of the back-end problems surrounding the renovation data when the loan starts bouncing around like this.
Please give me a call and I can give you some advice.
Chris Colvin
404-680-5773
Brian Stephe…, , Atlanta, GA
Sat Jun 5, 2010
Hi Joanie-I'm a Manager and Renovation Specialist with Wells Fargo in Atlanta. We are the industry leaders in 203k financing and we would be happy to answer any of your questions regarding the program. Feel free to call me at 678-742-3644.
Web Reference:  http://www.2o3k.com
Levi Afrah, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Wed Feb 10, 2010
Joanie,

Call up Teresa Downey at Suntrust Mortgage. She has closed loans for me in 4 days start to finish! she is absolutely the best.

Teresa Downey- 770-794-0018

Tell her I referred you, she will take good care of you.

(Teresa is part of a team directed by Georgette Mooneyham. I have also worked with Georgette and she is terrific as well, as is the entire team. You can not go wrong with them)
Tue Feb 9, 2010
What lender were you working with? Would be very good to know the company.
Jeff Hutchis…, , Chicago, IL
Tue Feb 9, 2010
HI Joanie, what are some of the specifics of your situation? thanks.
Joanie, Home Buyer, Norcross, GA
Thu Feb 4, 2010
Nadine, this post was made in the Atlanta, GA section. I need someone who services the Georgia area (not Oregon).
Nadine Scott, Agent, Eugene, OR
Thu Feb 4, 2010
try Rick Blunt or Tim Tyler in Eugene, Or 541-954-9586, be sure and tell them Nadine Scott, Windermere Re
sent you. I would also be glad to help you with your real estate needs. Call me at 541-915-0807