Financing in 89002>Question Details

Justmebev, Home Buyer in Delchester Court, Du...

Need a home loan. med fico is 628 i think.1i collection of 50.00 which i can pay..but is not accurate bk back in 2005 due to divorce. self emp

Asked by Justmebev, Delchester Court, Durham, NC Sat Oct 29, 2011

I file taxes..have pay stubs from some employers...1099 income. I dont get checks for all work..and some is use your imagination there. I claim aprox 18 k a yr...get 715 monthly cs which will be lasting another 3 yrs..and is moving up to close to 1200 monthly. no car cards almost all paid in full. As little money down as abusive relationship and have to get out immediately!!! cash on hand....some in safe deposit..came from death of on hand right now....3900 only looking for 125k or below in henderson. please help.

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 89002

Go see a loan officer and then maybe a police officer
Greetings Justmebev,

I am sorry you are in an abusive relationship and understand the urgency to get out of it. I have a lender that will work with to get you financed. Even though it is Sunday you can give me a call and he as well will contact you on Sunday to get you started.

One more thing, with you being self employed giving receipts to clients is another way to show the cash you have received.

Donna J Nuttall
EXIT Las Vegas Realty Center
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 30, 2011
We can work with that FICO score if everything else is in order. Do not pay an old collection debt until you speak with a licensed loan officer, if you go with me I can explain in more detail. You are going to have to claim the cash income to show higher income to qualify...its like a catch don't want to claim to save on taxes, but you need to claim to show income for a mortgage loan. I would move into an inexpensive rental until after you file 2011 and show good income. Feel free to contact me.
Jackie Roeder
Loan Officer
(702) 370-0333

NV License No. 46716
NMLS License No. 319303
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 29, 2011