NSF fee reversed

Asked by Arlenet125@yahoo.com, Thu Jun 20, 2013

Quick question. I'm trying to purchase a home. Already was pre approved but bank gave rwo NSF fees and returned checks. Then reversed them both were done in error. How ever it shows on statement where they declined charged fee returned check then go baxk credit the NSF fee and now I must wait for check to clear again. How will the affect me?

Answers

1
Jim Simms, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Louisville, KY
Thu Jun 20, 2013
If it was truly a bank error it won’t make any difference. You are allowed to submit any documentation that supports your loan application. A letter signed and dated by the branch manager on bank stationary should eliminate the problem. An underwriter is also allowed to ask for anything when they decision the application. If you gave me a letter like I just described I would ask for the previous two or three months of bank statements to see if there were any similar entries on the previous months, if not I would accept the letter and move on with the approval process. Good luck,

Jim Simms
NMLS # 6395
JSimms@cmcloans.com
Financing Kentucky One Home at a Time
Web Reference:  http://jamessimms.com/