My husband has a Mid Score of 603 and is eligible for a VA loan, our lender won't manual underwrite we are under contract, we need someone ASAP

Asked by ceilidhfeldkamp, Rio Rancho, NM Tue Oct 29, 2013

Answers

5
Jason Bojonny, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Frederick, MD
Thu Oct 31, 2013
Were you able to get this situated? We can do VA purchase with scores as low as 580.

Let me know if you need assistance.

Thanks and good luck
I THINK we were able to get it taken care of. My loan officer's boss is on the job now and isn't letting me down thus far. :) Thank you so much though.
Flag Fri Nov 1, 2013
ceilidhfeldk…, Home Buyer, Rio Rancho, NM
Tue Oct 29, 2013
We WERE pre-approved. We are 9 days from guaranteed funding Patrick.
Well that sucks. Unfortunately I've seen this recently happen to a buyer on a listing of mine. It wasn't a VA but same thing with the investor pulling out at the last minute. Luckily the lender did place the loan with a new investor within 24 hours.
Hopefully you'll have a similar work out. I agree with Leigh-Jo, contact your broker. You both should stay on the lender. This late in the transaction it would be very difficult to change lenders but the current one should have multiple investors to take the loan to. Good luck.
Flag Tue Oct 29, 2013
I don't know, I was told that the investor JUST decided to no longer do manual underwrites. I spoke to a manager over there and he said he may have a new investor. Fingers crossed.
Flag Tue Oct 29, 2013
What happened for them to now not want to underwrite the loan?
Flag Tue Oct 29, 2013
Patrick Will…, Agent, Rio Rancho, NM
Tue Oct 29, 2013
This is why it's so important to get pre-approved before looking at homes. It's no fun to find out about these problems after you are already under contract.
As I said, we were pre approved.
Flag Tue Oct 29, 2013
Josh Barnett, Agent, Chandler, OK
Tue Oct 29, 2013
Call Greeg Acero with National Mortgage Sales. 405-525-3308, tell him Josh sent you.
Leigh-Jo Anz…, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Tue Oct 29, 2013

Have you contacted your Realtor?

Leigh-Jo
Syan Real Estate
Call/Text: (505) 730-8181
FREE Listing Alerts: http://www.syan.com/alerts
Web Reference:  http://www.Syan.com