My 3 credit scores are 745, 737 and 737. I have no revolving debt..it is at 100% no debt. Could I possibly be approved for a mortagage?

Asked by Curious416, 46901 Sun Aug 28, 2011

Answers

5
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Mon Aug 29, 2011
Yes, you should be able to qualify--however there are other factors besides credit that will determine qualification, therefore do visit with any loan officer....
Annette Levi…, , New York, NY
Mon Aug 29, 2011
Without the complete information like DTIs downpayment and etc, no one can give you a correct answer. Speak with a mortgage officer that does preapprovals to see if you qualify to purchase the home you want.
Mikel DeFran…, Agent, Canton, MA
Sun Aug 28, 2011
Yes... your approval amount in that case would depend on your income and documented job history ( as well as how long your credit history goes back... hopefully at least 2 years. )
Web Reference:  http://www.successinmass.com
Abu Musa, Agent, New York, NY
Sun Aug 28, 2011
Your credit scores are looking good. The lander not only looking at the credit score, they also consider your job, your yearly income.Before lending the lander makes sure the borrower is ready, able and willing to re pay the mortgage loan. Credit score answer the willingness, down payment answers readiness and if you are working at least 2 years with enough income to repay the mortgage loan that answers ability. You can make sure your mortgage qualification by talking to a mortgage banker. Thank you.Good luck.
Dan Tabit, Agent, Issaquah, WA
Sun Aug 28, 2011
Curious,
Your scores will not be a barrier to getting a loan. Other factors lenders consider is the depth (history and number of accounts) of your credit, job time & security, assets and down payment.
I've seen high credit scores with 2 months history and no down payment that wouldn't qualify, yet. The only way to find out for certain would be to apply with a good local lender.