My credit Score is 605 Can some one help me get a mortgagee in the Orlando area?

Asked by Doctortea, Orlando, FL Sat Mar 20, 2010

Just checked my score today 605. Next month I am going to have a big peace of old debt fall off my report. My wife and I are moving from out of state soon, so I really would like to find some thing before the move. Thanks for any help, plus I would like to find out more about the tax credit.

Tony

Answers

4
Andrea Gomez, Other Pro, San Antonio, TX
Sun Jul 14, 2013
I think you can get approved with a 580 with the right lender, but do not go lender to lender, find a broker or service that helps you find a lender. I have had clients get approved by The Lenders Network when they had under 600 scores so I would try them out first.
the The Lenders Network dont finance Mobile Homes....
Flag Thu Mar 31, 2016
Earl Johnson, , Davie, FL
Sun Mar 21, 2010
You have many options available. I will need more information to provide a Loan Commitment, but we are leading and can complete the entire process within two weeks. Let's talk in greater detail on Monday.
, ,
Sun Mar 21, 2010
Hey Tony....I represent Wells Fargo Home Mortgage....we can make FHA loans down to a 600 middle credit score....I would be happy to talk to you this weekend or have you apply on-line and take a look at your report and see what we can do....Our automated underwriting system can you give an answer on the credit aspect of your application in a matter of minutes so you will know where you stand.
Michael Russ…, , 75006
Sat Mar 20, 2010
There are two things to consider: if you don't mind f.h.a. financing I think you could qualify that route based on 605. Also 605 sounds like you have the score we receive as consumers and when lenders pull credit it's a little different. You should find a mortgage professional you feel comfortable with on trulia who has access to an f.h.a. 580+ program and see what they can work for you. The report lenders pull also has tips on how you can slightly improve your score and that might be all you need to get to the 620 plateau. Best of luck to you.