Oliver, Renter in Appleton, WI

My adult daughter receives ssi. She lives with me and I am her legal guardian. Can I count her ssi as qualifying income for fha loan?

Asked by Oliver, Appleton, WI Sun Dec 4, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


, ,
Fri Dec 9, 2011
I would think yes. At least FHA will allow it.
0 votes
Annette Levi…, , New York, NY
Mon Dec 5, 2011
Definitely and it gets upped by 128%.
0 votes
Ted Canto, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Scottsdale, AZ
Sun Dec 4, 2011
Yes you can so long it will continue for 3 yrs or more and make sure to document the legal guardianship and the 3 yr continuance.
Web Reference:  http://tedcanto.com
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more