Mortgage for non-resident US citizen in Truckee, CA.

Asked by Noam Ben Zvi, Outside U.S. Wed Jul 25, 2012

I am a non-resident US citizen looking to buy a property in Truckee, CA. I have a 75% down payment and am looking to take a mortgage on the remainder (~100k).
Does anyone if this is possible and can help me out?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


, ,
Wed Jan 8, 2014
This is possible through hard money lending. I do not do conventional loans, so I am not certain if there are programs available conventionally for this purpose. If you are putting 75% down, however, there is very likely a hard money or private money loan program available that can help.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Financing in Truckee Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more