If you have your green card or EA card or one of the following Visa's below I am able to help you.
Cornerstone Lending Inc
Southampton Pa 18966
215 953 0800
cell 267 992 7276
VOTED BEST IN BUCKS 2010 & 2012
NMLS ID 143960
Non-permanent Resident Aliens
Non-permanent resident aliens must provide evidence of a valid, acceptable visa. A copy of the unexpired visa must be included in the loan file evidencing one of the following visa classes:
· A Series (A-1, A-2, A-3)- given to officials of foreign governments, immediate family members and support
staff. Only those without diplomatic immunity, as verified on the visa, are eligible.
· E-1 Treaty Trader and E-2 Treaty Investor- this visa is essentially the same as an H-1 or L-1; the title refers to the foreign country's status with the United States.
· G series (G-1, G-2, G-3, G-4, and G-5)- given to employees of international organizations that are located in the United States. Some examples include the United Nations, Red Cross, World Bank, UNICEF and the International Monetary Fund. Verification that the applicant does not have diplomatic immunity must
be obtained from the applicant's employer and/or by the viewing the applicant's passport.
· H-1 (includes H-1B and H-1C), Temporary Worker- given to foreign citizens temporarily working in the
· L-1, Intra-Company Transferee- given to professional employees whose company's main office is in a foreign country.
· O-1A- given to individuals with an extraordinary ability in the sciences, education, business, or athletics
(not including the arts, motion pictures, or television industry)
· O-1B- given to individuals with an extraordinary ability in the arts or extraordinary achievement in the motion picture or television industry
· O-2- given to individuals who will accompany an O-1 artist or athlete, to assist in a specific event or performance.
· TN, NAFTA visa- used by Canadian or Mexican citizens for professional or business purposes.
· TC, NAFTA visa- used by Canadian citizens for professional or business purposes.