MD VA loan needed, lates on shortsale closed last march on conventional. Credit wise we qualify. Extenating circumstances to shortsale.

Asked by Bshillam, Elk Grove, CA Wed Apr 4, 2012

My wife and I have a VA certificate available, our previous note was not VA. After the short sale it was reported paid for less than agreed. We had a loss of job, had to move out of state for a new job and unfortunately after paying for two house holds for months while the house was on the market had to short sale it. Now we are looking for another mortgage located several homes we are excited about. Anyone know of a credit union, bank or other financial institution that is offering a VA loan under two years of seasoning? Thanks much for your replies.

Answers

1
Rich Homer, Agent, NAPLES, FL
Wed Apr 4, 2012
You should engage a Mortgage Broker in your local area for help. See "Find a Pro" in the header of this website and click on "Mortgage Broker". http://www.naplesrealestateguys.com/