Looking to move to Croydon, PA from Philly at the begining of the year. In addition me and my wife have bad

Asked by Don, 19134 Tue Dec 18, 2007

credit. Is there a realtor who can work with us to get a mor.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Stephen C. B…, Both Buyer And Seller, 19021
Tue Jul 21, 2009
Hi Don, I use to live in your neck of the woods and now live in Croydon. I am not a real eastate agent i am a real estate investor and as such you wouldn't have to pay the 6% commissions you would to agents. One of the ways I can help is for you to lease option/rent-to-own a home. What this does for you is allow you to move in to a home relatively quickly and then take the necessary steps needed to improve your credit instead of waiting for your credit to improve first and then moving, and as I mentioned I use to live where you live and can't blame you for wanting to move and it's my guess that you would rather move sooner than later.
You didn't mention if you own the home your currently living in but if so I can help you sell that home as well.
Go to my website SCBProperties.com and leave me your information and I'll let you know if you can move sooner rather than later. Thanks, Steve

Stephen C. Berlanger
0 votes
Tom Napoli,…, , Philadelphia, Bucks & Montgomery Counties
Sat Dec 22, 2007
Hi Don:
I have worked with numerious clients with your similiar situation. I have the resources to assist you and work with many area mortage representatiives that have several mortgage programs. A mortage consultant would assess your situaion, provide mortgage options avaviable to you and and get you preapproved for a mortgage. I could then find your properties in the area you desire...its as simple as that. Feel free to contact me, I would be happy to assist you both. Feel free to visit my website http://www.MyBucksRealtor.com for all your real estate needs.

Tom Napoli, Realtor
Keller Williams Real Estate
Direct 215-378-7820
Main 215-757-6100 Ext 374
0 votes
Horlow , , 19440
Wed Dec 19, 2007
I will be glad to help you, I am currently helping a client in your situation, I work closely with a consultant that has helped my clients. Please email me with question and no obligations
0 votes
, ,
Tue Dec 18, 2007
Hi Don,
I am a Keller Williams agent that is very experienced with your situation. I have helped numerous people in your situation and would love to discuss your needs.
Feel free to call me at 267-253-0216 or send me an email at LeeStiber@kw.com
You can also find information on my website that may answer some of your questions.
Web Reference:  http://www.LeeStiber.com
0 votes
Chris & Step…, Agent, Philadelphia, PA
Tue Dec 18, 2007
I would go to REMAX.com and find a realtor in Croydon. A local realtor would have some good mortgage contacts that can determine if you are mortgable or not. You can also look into Philadelphia Credit Repair. Many of our clients credit scores went up dramatically from this service to help them get mortgages or even a much better interest rate on their loan.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more