Financing in Chicago>Question Details

danielziko, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

Looking for a private loan for $40,000.00

Asked by danielziko, Chicago, IL Wed Jul 18, 2012

Looking for a private loan for $40,000.00 on a three bedroom home.

Have you tried approaching the sellers to see if they are willing to lend you the money, thus acting as the bank?
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 18, 2012
Yes, I'm looking a loan for $40,000.00 because my husband has come down with a rare muscle disorder that has cause him to be disabled and I also have 8 children in my home we are needing more room and I need the space so he can get around the house he is a very good father and I just need a little help we found a house that is in route to where we live at now
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 15, 2016
exact address needed to fully answer it
where is the property actual address
I need a small loan to out some bills, around 1,000 and repayment in monthly paymeants
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 9, 2015
I can refer you to whom i got my loan if you want me to, my email,
Flag Mon Oct 17, 2016
Im a commercial mortgage broker and I have several sources that offer the type of financing you need. Please contact me @ to discuss.

Thx Felecia Dawkins
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 1, 2014
Hi, I am looking for the exact opposite of what the thread writer is looking for.
Since you offered a route to explore, I will explain what I need.
I am selling a prime NYC co op for about $1.8 in March/April (2016).
It is mid January and I need a short term loan of about $20,000 to pay for all of the expenses involved with the sale. I am having a short term cash flow problem. I don't know which route to take. I was thinking about a Hard loan but I am asking for so little and for such a short amount of time...(secured by the prime property). I would be willing to pay up a higher rate given the short time period. Can you advise?
Flag Wed Jan 13, 2016
we assure you the loan you need within 24 hours.

Due to the financial and economic crisis you have problems obtaining credit from banks and other financial institutions. You no longer worry. I am a person with capital that would be used to provide loans to people in financial difficulty by 2%. We provide a loan of up to 20 million u.s dollars You will get the loan approved within 30 minutes with 2% per annum. Money will get 100%. Please contact us by e-mail for more information on the supply of credit. ontact us today via
Contact Mr Tohidur Ramah if you need genuine financial help...his Email:
HI Tohidur,My name is Antwon I am from Chicago IL . Having difficulty time finding needs to meet my criteria .
Flag Wed Jan 27, 2016
Hello loan seeker!

Are you facing any financial difficulties? Is your present situation not stable? Are you looking for a reliable source to get a loan with low interest rate? then search no further because your problem is solved. BEN CLARKSON INVESTMENTS is your answer for loans. Do you need financial assistance to make your business function well? Need a loan, personal, Business or Student loan? And you do not know which loan firm to trust where and how to get a loan from.An International Loans Company is here to offer you loan with low cost interest rate that you cannot have elsewhere. Loan interest rate is (4%) Fast and easy approval. for more information:

0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 29, 2012
I am a registered private money lender. We give out loans to assist people, firms who need to update their financial status all over the world, with very Minimal annual Interest Rates as Low as 3% within 1-year to 30 years repayment duration period to any part of the world. We give out loans within the Minimum range of two Thousand United State Dollars to two Million United State Dollars ($2,000.00 to $2,000,000.00 USD). Our loans are well insured for maximum security is our priority, Interested person should contact us via
I am looking for a loan to invest in a business, I need 40, 000 to get started. If interested in helping me contact me at. nancytweedy1958@
Flag Mon Mar 31, 2014
Is this for investment le to help. We do business loans for our clients that are currently in business or wanting to get started in business. Real Estate investors are in business therefore they are able to obtain a business loan. Depending on your goals one program we offer may benefit you. We offer a no document business loan, no collateral on the property as it is a business loan and you are able to finance 100% or more. Many of our investors finance the repair/upgrade costs into the loan. The loan is based completely on your credit. You must have a 620 or above to apply. Some of the factors we consider is the length of your credit history, how much available credit, how many recent accounts have been opened etc. We need to prove your ability to repay the loan based on your personal credit. You are welcome to contact me anytime with questions.

Dominique Wilder
Universal Acceptance
559-375-2512property? If so we might be ab
Flag Fri Apr 18, 2014
Well, there are lots of options for you. You can go to bank and take out a personal loan, also you can take out secured loan if you have any other property or vehicle. But I think that best of all for you will be to turn to private lenders and ask if they can borrow you money. You should try to learn more about all the options avilable for you to find a loan with the best interest rate and repayment terms. Do not hurry up, because it can cost you money.
Web Reference:
40,000 is mob money..go down to china town with a sign that says "hey china town mob guys I need to borrow some yen"..maybe have it written in Chinese and wear a kimono.. OR ask the owner to hold financing
You can always find private lenders in your area, search for "hard money" lenders or private lenders. Credit unions are also a great source for small loans.
Hello I am searching for a credible hard loan lender. I have found property in Oregon to purchase, however our score is below the accepted number. I am hoping for about 400,000. Do you know of anybody that can help? We would be willing to pay a higher interest rate and by getting a loan for this amount it would also finish fixing our credit and purchase our home. Please someone can help contact me at I will pay for a loan however. I have had personal hard loans in the past and I know that while I do make payments on the loans, I do NOT pay for paperwork. Thank you
Flag Mon May 2, 2016
Matt, Fifth third doesn't do "private money" loans and their signature loans require a 720 credit score and are capped at 10k. This borrower needs an actual private money lender.
I have a lender that can do it for this much, Tony Lupescu 708-351-6416
The hard money lenders I know usually want to be repaid in six months or less otherwise they usually don't extend financing. A "private money" loan is similar but usually for much longer timeframes and much better terms. You're on the right track, keep hunting.
It is a bank owned short sale, so that is that. My credit is poor and I have 20% down but that is all.
I'm guessing you have tired the traditional routes? As suggested your best bet may be owner financing.

If you can fill in more details we can help you more. Bank owned property? Private owner? Short Sale?

Give us more details, you'll get some great suggestions!

Just asking this question will not get you the answer you are looking for.

There are what are called "hard Money' lenders out there but they will only do the deals for investors with a lot of equity.

If that is the case, you can talk to a local mortgage broker to find them.

If you want it for your primary home, you'll have to have a lot of equity and someone personally willing to lend you the money possibly out of their 401k.

Since we don't know details, it's hard to help you but good luck.