Tai Savet, Real Estate Pro in West Hollywood, CA

Looking for a no ratio loan for a client that can only show 24 months bank statements. The client works in the entertainment industry.

Asked by Tai Savet, West Hollywood, CA Mon Sep 2, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Gregorio Den…, , San Diego, CA
Mon Sep 2, 2013
Is there anything you cannot do Alex? You seem to copy and paste a variation of the same answer to every single question. For advice to be truly "helpful" you should consider something a bit more original for the person asking the question.

You must have every loan program ever created.
1 vote
Darren Carlin, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Pleasanton, CA
Tue Nov 12, 2013
Yes Pacificwide Lending can arrange a Stated Income Loan.

Contact me at your earliest convenience to get started.

Best regards,

Darren Carlin
Loan Originator / Jr. Partner
CA BRE#01935124
Pacificwide Lending
5506 Sunol Blvd. Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA. 94566
Office: (925) 461-0500
Cell: (925) 872-0695
email: dcarlin@pacificwidelending.com
web: http://www.pacificwidelending.com
0 votes
Gary Gonzales, Agent, Lake Forest, CA
Tue Sep 3, 2013
Call a friend of mine Raisley Michael Bennett at 714-622-9747, he specializes in this.
0 votes
, ,
Tue Sep 3, 2013
I have a friend that does those loans, your buddy needs a 720 credit score, the mortgage is an adjustable fixed for the first 3-10 years. contact me if you would like me to refer you.
0 votes
, ,
Mon Sep 2, 2013
0 votes
Alexander Gr…, Agent, San Jose, CA
Mon Sep 2, 2013
I can certainly help you out there. You can call me at 408-352-5147 or email me at AGreer@themortgageoutlet.com. You can check us out at http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com. I will look at your situation and present you with some options.

Alex Greer
NMLS #1056079
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more