Looking for a 90%ltv cash out refinance to pay off c/c debt. Any info would be appreciated.?

Asked by Westsider, California Tue Jul 6, 2010

Answers

6
Brian Martuc…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Bethesda, MD
Fri Mar 6, 2015
I have not heard of 90% cash out. I have heard of 80% on a Conventional loan and 85% on an FHA loan. Why don't you do an 80% LTV Conventional cash out, and then after settlement find a 90% CLTV HELOC, and then get an equity line for the last 10% that you need?
Rich, Other Pro, Las Vegas, NV
Thu Mar 5, 2015
If you need help raising your credit scores fast feel free to contact us.

hope this helps
Connie, , New Jersey
Wed Sep 8, 2010
yes there is a way to do 90% ltv with debt consolidation. need score of 650 or higher and i would need to know what state
Otis Clay, Agent, San Jose, CA
Tue Jul 6, 2010
Carl Henker is correct. You will be capped at 85% with a cash out FHA loan. The conventional lenders will only provide 80% financing. Depending on how many accounts you would like to consolidate there may be ways to make and 85% LTV loan work. If there is not a lot of debt it may not be of any real help considering the PMI you'll be paying not the mention the bump you'll take on the loan amount due to the upfront MI fee. I suggest you speak with someone that can provide you various options that can allow you to eventually decrease your debt load if a refinance does not make sense. I'm always available for a no cost consultation.
Carl Henker, , 95928
Tue Jul 6, 2010
The maximum cash out refinance available is with an FHA loan which is capped at 85% LTV, max FHA loan amount for Santa Cruz County $729,750. Not aware of any conventional lenders exceeding the 80% LTV as PMI is not available.
Terry Ballan…, , 95003
Tue Jul 6, 2010
wow, in this lending climate, that is going to be a challenge. I wish you luck.
Terry Ballantyne
831 515 1101