Is there one particular lender known to specialize in high rise condos?

Asked by Federico, 92101 Fri May 11, 2007

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


California M…, Agent, Oceanside, CA
Fri May 11, 2007
Just about every broker in town can do them, Federico. They're not that big a deal. Condotel financing can be tricky but high-rise condos are a piece of cake.
Web Reference:
5 votes
Luxury Mortg…, , 89109
Mon Jul 16, 2007
Financing a luxury highrise condo is not the same as financing a single family home. You need a lender that is a *high rise mortgage specialist* on your side to deliver you all available options. I urge you to do your research...
Web Reference:
0 votes
Mikhail Shto…, , San Francisco, CA
Thu May 24, 2007
High Rise is not a problem. You can get same financing for this property type as for single family residence. Rate will be a bit higher. But not much. Let me know if need help with this.
Web Reference:
0 votes
Federico, , 92101
Fri May 11, 2007
There are currently several qualified lenders offering financing for high-rise condos.
Please contact Jaime Castillo for a referral. 619-618-6400,
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more