Is there a lender who needs business ??

Asked by Christine Moran Realtor & Notary, Wilbraham, MA Fri Feb 18, 2011

I am looking for one or two loan officers to send my clients to pre qualify. All I ask is that you do not refer them out to another agent and get back to them in a reasonable time frame.

Answers

4
, ,
Fri Feb 18, 2011
Hi, Christine. I've been in both the real estate and mortgage industry for over 20 years. As a result, I'm able more times than not to tell rather quickly those within my profession who are knowledgable, professional, and accountable. Having read a number of his responses to other questions, I've found Andrew to be all these things. You may want to give him a call and opportunity.
Andrew Adams, , 01915
Fri Feb 18, 2011
Christine,

Any lender/Loan Officer that woudl refer your clients to another agent should be fired and make sure you tell every other agent you know that's how they operate.

I would love to work with you. My specialty is renovatinon Financing although I do the easy stuff too.
Spirit Messi…, Agent, Tucson, AZ
Fri Feb 18, 2011
Most of them need the business. Personally, I dont refer my clients ANYONE, unless I have worked with them first hand and know they are licensed and do a good job. This goes across the board from contractors, to inspectors and for sure lenders. Personally, I refer clients to a locally owned lender here in Tucson, AZ Nova Home Loans, Paul Volpe Vice President.

Best of luck.
, ,
Fri Feb 18, 2011
I pride myself, on being available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. I also have some great reates and programs.
Give me a call and we can talk further...

Paul

508-264-2988