Is there a lender in Palm Springs that will fund a construction loan that rolls into a permanent loan for a single fmaily residence?

Asked by brian, Palm Springs, CA Wed Jan 9, 2013

Answers

8
anthony.vent…, , Danville, CA
Mon Nov 4, 2013
I am a mortgage banker that does single close construction loans in CA. Our loans have options that allow as little as 3.5% down. The loan can be used to purchase the land pay for fees and of course pay the builder.

Anthony
markmaughan, Home Buyer, Palm Springs, CA
Fri Feb 15, 2013
Call or email Mark Maughan at US Bank. Mark specializes in one time close construction loans that roll into permanet financing. US Bank has the best construction loan in the industry and Mark has closed over 250 construction loans the last few years. He'll take great care of you.

His email is mark.maughan@usbank.com. His phone is 888.754.0306. Good luck!
jim.varnerr1, , Tracy, CA
Sun Jan 20, 2013
I am a certified loan lender that offers loan to people who are in
need of loans. We give out loans for project, business, taxes, bills,
and so many others reasons.So contact us now and get the loan that you
need with a low interest rate of 2%. I assure you that you will be
glad you transacted business with us at the tail end of this
transaction because the terms and conditions are very simple.There is
more to gain by getting a loan from this company,so if interested
* Personal Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
* Business Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
* Consolidation Loan and many more.
COMPANY EMAIL: jim.varnerr1@gmail.com
, ,
Fri Jan 11, 2013
I would need to know a bit more about it.
tj schroeder…, Agent, La Quinta, CA
Wed Jan 9, 2013
Hello Brian -

I do not have direct experience with these two, but Prime Lending and also BBVA Compass Bank may be possibities for you.

You have additional options noted by several other agents, but another possiblity is to contact local residential building contractors and see who they may have as a referral for you. Or, perhaps you have a friend or family member who built their own home. While they may not have financed their home the same way you plan to, they may have come in contact with someone during the course of their purchase or build out.

People don't always realize the answer may be right in front of them, if they just can think a little creatively for the solution. You have asked a question that I think more people will be looking for an answer to, as the housing situation progresses. With a shortening inventory here in the desert area, building will begin to increase. Perhaps driving around the neighborhood you wish to be in will also potentially produce a resource for you.
jacquie Owens, Agent, Palm Springs, CA
Wed Jan 9, 2013
Hi Brian, there are numerous loan programs available for a variety of buyers, including what you're looking for. I would encourage you to be persistent and not give up. In other words, talk to as many loan officers with different institutions as it takes. I have worked with buyers who become discouraged too quickly and easily, while the persistent ones eventually prevail.

I don't know what style of agent and/or loan officers you like to work with, but I'm a hand-holder that can hang in there for the long haul and most challenging of situations. My contacts offer that same type of personal attention, because those are the ones I prefer to cater to my clients.

I'm proud to offer a list of super competent, tried-and-tested loan officers with a variety of brokerages, as well as direct lenders. You'll want to explore all of your options; you'd be surprised how many direct lenders offer great programs and even great service (imagine that), over the BofA type institutions, which limit their lending to meet the most rigid, cookie-cutter standards.

For access to my list of preferred loan officers and lending institutions, as well as a copy of an article that may be very eye-opening about what type of lender is most compatible with certain types of buyers, I welcome your call or email. No obligation. 760-464-1205, jacquieoagent@gmail.com
Mark Hilgenb…, Agent, Green Bay, WI
Wed Jan 9, 2013
Try Franklin Loan Services,
Steven Remba…, Agent, Palm Springs, CA
Wed Jan 9, 2013
There are several types from FHA guaranteed loans to private bank loans. How much are you thinking of borrowing? Is this for a commercial or residential project? I would always start with my personal bank and go from there....hope you can get your financing! If not let me know what area you are in and I will see if I can help!
SRemball, broker