Is the "Family Opportunity Mortgage" still available through Chase? thanks,

Asked by Davidbice, Sugar Land, TX Wed Dec 26, 2012

Answers

4
slamont07, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Tue Mar 19, 2013
Just called Chase Home Mortgage. At first they deny of its existence but after they dig a bit deeper they find it. The first person who answers the phone tells you that he has no idea what you are asking but once you talk to the mortgage consultant he is able to view all of the different programs that Chase has. The Family Opportunity Mortgage still exists. Same criteria as before, college students can buy the house for their parents and classify it as a primary residence. Older parents can buy a house for their college children and classify as a second home.
Li-shen Kline, Agent, Sugar Land, TX
Thu Dec 27, 2012
There are many Mortgage Companies/Lenders available, not just through Chase. The best way to looking for borrow funds is built a good relationship with your lender, and use your creditblilty and source of income. If need more information please feel free to contact me at:713-397-5228. Thanks.

Happy New Year! Wish all the Best to You and Your Family!

Li-Shen Kline
LSK & Associates
lishenk1@gmail.com
Sherri Horn, Agent, Sugar Land, TX
Wed Dec 26, 2012
From what I understand from the research I did the answer is no. Chase had to look into the matter and both responses are no.
You may call Chase Mortgage direct at 1-866-556-8625 for further information.
Fred Glick, Agent, Mountain View, CA
Wed Dec 26, 2012
The best way to find out is to contact Chase Mortgage directly.