Financing in Birmingham>Question Details

Trader75, Home Owner in San Francisco, CA

Is it possible to obtain 30 year mortgage for investment properties for overseas investors?

Asked by Trader75, San Francisco, CA Thu Apr 7, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:


Anyone other than a US citizen or a permanent or non-permanent alien would be considered a Foreign National. Foreign National loan programs are no longer readily available.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Aug 12, 2011
I heard it is very difficult but doable if a HUGE down payment is made.

(how would you prove your credit scores and income ?)
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 7, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer