Is it possible to find an agent or broker who would want to make $10,000 over the asking price of the home I want?

Asked by Mitzi Anderson, Highlandville, MO Sat Jan 14, 2012

I am a disabled veteran, I have a co-signer/co-applicant (but they don't have that much better credit than me). I have paperwork showing that I have never been late or missed a payment on my last two properties and mobile home. I need help to get into a house I need for my pregnant daughter and me. I will not default on the loan, I would also get and maintain a life insurance policy to cover the loan.

Answers

4
Jim Robertson Team’s answer
Jim Robertson…, Agent, Branson, MO
Mon Jan 16, 2012
Mitzi, I have a private lender that might be the way for you to go. You may only need short term financing until your credit is repaired. Contact me so that we can discuss your situation privately. My number is 417-337-3794
Jim Robertson
Web Reference:  http://www.realbranson.com
Ron Thomas, Agent, Fresno, CA
Sun Jan 15, 2012
Where does the $10,000 come into play?
Selling us on your integrity doesn't help either.
Have you gotten your Certificate of Eligibility from the VA?
Have you applied for your VA loan?
Offering $10,000 over the LISTING PRICE probably won't help; the Appraisal might not cover it.
You need serious representation.

Good luck and may God bless

Oh, and thanks for serving.
Brenda L. Di…, Agent, Branson, MO
Mon Jan 23, 2012
Dear Mitzi,
There's alot of information that a real estate professional can assist you with and I would be happy to have my in-house mortgage lender contact you and review your situation. Once you are comfortale with the program and have your questions answered then we could proceed with the home search and finding just the right property for you and your families needs!

Contact me with your information and let's work together to find out if we can help you become a homeowner through the VA program!
SteveMattison, Agent, Highlandville, MO
Sun Jan 15, 2012
Which home are you wanting?