Is There any mortgage lenders that will lend to a score of 615?

Asked by jdesjardin3, Milwaukee County, WI Fri Oct 26, 2012

I have a credit score of 615, and already have a mortgage, I am looking to sell my home and buy a new one. And want to know if I would be able to get financed at a 615? In addition my boyfriend would be on the mortgage, and has no credit.

Answers

3
Jessica Bate…, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Wed Jul 31, 2013
Yes!! I work with a lot of people who have less than perfect credit. I tell all my clients that need a pre approval to visit The Lenders Network, I have seen loan approvals from them even with scores under a 600. So if anyone can get you a loan they can.

Good luck to you!
KerryAnn Dou…, Agent, Hales Corners, WI
Sat Oct 27, 2012
It appears you are 5 points away from possibly being able to obtain FHA financing. Have you spoken to anyone on how and the time frame needed to bring it up the 5 points? I can offer you a referral to a loan officer if you would like to see if they can lend on your current score or to aid in suggestions on bringing it up. Just click on my profile to contact me. (I can also help you sell your current property too.)
April Hayden…, Agent, Brookfield, WI
Mon Oct 29, 2012
You are very close to being able to purchase. There are many ways to bring your score up to 640 where it needs to be to purchase. Contact me if you'd like further information.
April
Web Reference:  http://www.movewithapril.com