In need of title advice for a Doublewide

Asked by Rich, Saint Marys, PA Wed Mar 5, 2008

I purchased a repossessed property from Fannie Mae last year in a cash deal. It has 3 acres, and a doublewide on a full basement and a separate 2 car garage. After major upgrades, I am trying to obtain a mortgage on the property to consolidate various short term loans. However, I do not have the title for the doublewide or any proof that the title was surrendered to PennDot which the title co. is requesting. Any advice?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Tabitha Coyne, , 15801
Wed Aug 25, 2010
wierd thing about doublewides the title is not given to pendot. they are only good to move it. if you need help to find the title your best bet it to call the company that made it.
good luck there.

If you have the title you can get a morgage on it.
I can get it for you faster as an agent vs an owner. If they do not give it to you.
yes at no charge too. talk to tabitha
crown realty st marys office
0 votes
Ed Leavy, , 31558
Thu Jul 24, 2008
Rich, I am not sure you have any options on a mortgage., but if you give me a call I can hook you up with a professional that may be able to better answer your question. Regards, Ed 912-882-8506
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Financing in Saint Marys Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more