Financing in 45431>Question Details

Jean Adkins, Home Buyer in Beavercreek, OH

If my home is foreclosed on will I be able to obtain a loan for a condo? I'm in the middle of a divorce and won't be able to afford house

Asked by Jean Adkins, Beavercreek, OH Wed May 18, 2011

anymore. I'm in the middle of a divorce and won't be able to afford house anymore. I earn a good income and have been with job for 11 years. Currently in a chapter 13 and I'm upside down in my house. My ex "to be" can't afford the house on his own. I've been advised to dismiss the chapter 13 and let the bank take the house since my credit is now horrible. Any advice? I truly appreciate your time.

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 45431

You may have options besides
foreclosure even though you are
going thru a bankruptcy.
One of the leading experts is based out of Cincinnati.
I can put you in contact with him
if you want to e-mail me at:
Jerry George
Prudential One
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed May 18, 2011
Morgan sounds like you have a lot of financial issues going on. You need to talk to someone who does not have an agenda to make money off you like your BK attorney does.Here is a lnk to the state program that also has credit counselors to give you a hand.
Morgan, just want to be short and sweet. You have no chance of getting a loan right now. None. Sorry....
Hello Morgan- You will need to Lease or Lease/Purchase untill things settle. I have several homes in beavercreek. or can set up a search for you.
unfortunately the rules of bankruptcy will prevent you from obtaining another loan. You may want to consult your attorney but my understanding is that you have 7 years to for the bankruptcy to clear. I wish I had better news.

Cathy Bureau
Broker - Owner
Green Home Realty