I would like to buy a condo or a townhouse in plymouth meeting. What programs will assist me on purchasing a home in plymouth meeting.?

Asked by Anna Cruice, Plymouth Meeting, PA Mon Feb 18, 2013

Answers

5
Katie Kennedy, Agent, Worcester, PA
Thu Mar 20, 2014
Hello! My name is Janice Livshits and I am a realtor at EveryHome. There are several programs that can help a buyer purchase a new home, depending on what your particular needs are. FHA is a popular one because it allows you to purchase a home with a lower down payment than a conventional loan. Additionally, FHA provides a rehab program, so if you have your eye on a fixer-upper, they can help to provide some of the funds for the rehab of the home. It's a great program that past clients have used and been very happy with! Additionally, EveryHome has a program that makes purchasing a home even easier because we provide cash back to you at closing! This is a huge help in offsetting some of the closing costs you will be paying at settlement. Our clients love it! I am very familiar with the area and I would love to speak with you and help answer any questions you might have! Call me any time at 215-275-7380 or email me at janiceliv@yahoo.com. I would be happy to answer any questions you have with ZERO obligation on your part! I look forward to speaking with you!

Janice Livshits
REALTORĀ®
EveryHome Realty
Worcester, PA 19490
Cell : 215-275-7380
Office: 215-699-5555
http://www.EveryHome.com
Web Reference:  http://Www.everyhome.com
, ,
Mon Feb 18, 2013
Hello Summer,

Montgomery County has down payment assistance for first time homebuyers. Also PHFA allows for the financing of the downpayment. Both of these programs are not available through all lenders so depending on your situation an FHA loan may still be the best program. I would be happy to discuss all of these options with you. Give me a call.

Alan Openshaw
Cornerstone Lending Inc
Southampton Pa 18966
215 953 0800
cell 267 992 7276
VOTED BEST IN BUCKS 2010 & 2012
NMLS ID 143960
Connie Brady,…, Agent, Plymouth Meeting, PA
Mon Feb 18, 2013
There are several programs on the market as well as several condo's in Plymouth Meeting. I live in Plymouth and my office is located in the Plymouth Meeting Mall. I would be more then happy to help you further if you would like to give me a call at 610-633-5908 or email Connie@ConnieBrady.com.

RE/MAX Legacy - Connie Brady, Associate Broker, GRI, CRS, E-pro
502 W. Germantown Pike, Mack Cali Building, Suite 101, Plymouth Meeting, PA A A 19462
Office: A 610-567-5600 A A A Direct: A 610-633-5908 A A A Fax: A 267-483-1159
Licensed to sell Real Estate in Pennsylvania 25 Years - License Number AB066090
Voted 5 STAR Real Estate Agent 2009, 2010, 2011, Philadelphia Magazine
, ,
Mon Feb 18, 2013
HI Summer, My office is around the corner from Plymouth Meeting. There are a lot of programs out there such as PHFA, FHA and even great conventional programs. With most of these, we can ask the seller to pay for your closing costs as well.
Without knowing some details, its really hard to point you in the right direction. If you want to have a NO Pressure NO Obligation general conversation about this please feel free to contact me.
I can at least point you in the right direction.
Email is LeeStiber@kw.com and cell number is 267-253-0216
Michael R. T…, Agent, Souderton, PA
Mon Feb 18, 2013
The best program available in that location would be FHA or Conventional financing through the Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency. This will permit you to as little as 3% of the sale price as a down payment with no monthly mortgage insurance. You will have to meet certain income restrictions as determined by PHFA, but that would be your best option for a low downpayment with a lower monthly payment. Feel free to search for homes in Plymouth Meeting by visiting http://www.michaelsrealestateblog.com/idx/city/plymouth-meeting/. You can also learn more about PHFA financing by visiting http://www.michaelsrealestateblog.com/?page_id=32. Hope this helps and feel free to contact me with any questions.

Michael Torres
RE/MAX Reliance
Direct: 215-275-2009
Http://MovingInMontco.com