Financing in Casselberry>Question Details

Buystubs,  in Los Angeles County, CA

I was wondering if anyone has used the payroll service to prove self employment income and employment verification VOE?

Asked by Buystubs, Los Angeles County, CA Wed Oct 7, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:


You are self employed. You will need to years of tax returns and NOT a VOE.
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 8, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer