I seen a home that I could posssibly afford but my credit score is low. Are there any programs that can help me work towards raising my score?

Asked by Teresa Evans, Columbus, OH Sat Dec 8, 2012

can you work for downpayments on a property?

Answers

4
Jeffrey Smith’s answer
Jeffrey Smith, , Columbus, OH
Sun Dec 30, 2012
The best place to start is find out your credit score. Once you know that, reach out to a lender and see if they have programs that fit your criteria. If you do not qualify right now, hopefully the loan officer will take the time to analyze your credit and assist with increasing your score.
Mohler Realty…, Agent, Columbus, OH
Sun Dec 9, 2012
I am a Realtor in Columbus and I work with a lot of people that have credit challenges. Please check out my profile and website for more information about what I do. I would love to be able to assist you. Feel free to contact me at anytime by email, text, or a phone call.

Leon Mohler
Coldwell Banker
John Taylor, , Columbus, OH
Sat Dec 8, 2012
Teresa

I am here in columbus Ohio and can find the right program to fit your needs. I would need a little more info to help. Getting your credit score higher would be a plus. Let me know.
How do I do that?
Flag Sat Dec 8, 2012
Andrew Fox, Agent, Clarksville, TN
Sat Dec 8, 2012
I am located in Clarksville, TN but would love the opportunity to connect you with a great local agent in Columbus. They will have information about what local banks are the best to help. I work for Coldwell Banker and we pride ourselves in relocatuion services. Give me a call, text, or email and I will help you find an amazing local realtor.
Andrew Fox
Coldwell Banker Conroy, Marable, and Holleman
111 S Riverside Dr. Clarksville, TN 37040
Cell 931-302-2241
Office 931-552-1700
afoxrealty@gmail.com