I see that there are a couple of Loan , now willing to loan to poor credit (580-639). One is Vanguard......

Asked by Bob Lohr, Wed Sep 12, 2012

Are they respected Loan Instution? Or is this something other than what they are offering?

Thank you
Bob

Answers

1
Mary McNair, Agent, Fairhope, AL
Wed Sep 12, 2012
Another source available to you to help you get your credit where it needs to be so that you are able to get financing is Baldwin Housing Alliance. They can help you through the process of reviewing your credit, helping you know what to do to repair your credit, and to then give you the documents you need to verify to a lender that you are ready, willing and able to get a loan, including the USDA programs as long as the home you are wanting to buy fits the criteria.

Call Bobby Lockett, Jr., at 251-279-0461 to set up an appointment. You can also visit their website at http://www.baldwinhousingalliance.com. This is a free service from a non-profit organization.

Once you're in a position to rock and roll, give me a call ... I enjoy the hunt and helping people reach their home ownership goals.