I own a home in california and am looking to purchase a home from my brother in rock island, can an agent help

Asked by Steve, Thu Oct 25, 2007

Answers

5
Theresa Gold…, Agent, Moline, IL
Sat Oct 5, 2013
Dear Steve: Have you and your brother come to an understanding for price and other details. If so, a good real estate attorney can help you or if you need someone to write it for you, I would be happy to do that for you.. All this could be accomplished by e-mail or fax. Thank you.

Theresa Goldermann
ABR, GRI, SRES. ASP
Mel Foster Company
2500 41st.
Moline, Il 61265
tgoldermann@melfosterco.com
309-236-2000
Jane Olmsted, Agent, Bettendorf, IA
Tue Jun 30, 2009
Hi Steve,

I am a full time Realtor with Mel Foster Co. in Moline. I'm new to Trulia so have just found your question. Do you still need help with purchasing your brother's house in Rock Island? I'd be happy to help you. Visit my website and let me know what I can do to help. I'll be happy to look at your brother's house and do a price evaluation for you and if you are still wanting to buy his house we can do that by email/fax. Jane
Laura Reynol…, Agent, Davenport, IA
Sun May 11, 2008
I am an agent working in the Quad Cities area. There is a ton for sale in Rock Island and Moline right now! If you want to email me the specifics of what you are looking for, I would be happy to email you some listings right away! My email is LauraReynolds@ruhlhomes.com.
Jeff, , Rockford, IL
Fri Nov 9, 2007
As the previous posts have said, yes an agent can help with all of the administrative areas for you.

Go to your local Realtor, and ask them to refer you to someone in the Rock Island area. Not only will that agent make sure a good agent is selected, your local agent will get a small percentage from the sale too.........than tell you local agent to take you out to lunch...LOL
Web Reference:  http://www.AgentHill.com
Infinity Rea…, , Saratoga, CA
Thu Oct 25, 2007
Have you worked out the price, and all the details of the purchase. Do you just need an agent to fill out the contract, and secure the financing? If you need help feel free to drop me a line. Also is your purchasing another property as a second home or investment property, are you putting atleast 10-20% down.

Good Luck