I need to lower my home payments for couple years. Are there any banks that do 40yr notes on $320,000?

Asked by Adam Mccoy, Flintstone, MD Fri Mar 27, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Bill Wootan's…, , Waldorf, MD
Fri Mar 27, 2009
Your bank or mortgage company may be able to do a loan modification - contact them first!

I do modifications all the time for homeowners - just got one through from 12.75% to 4.8%, and they forgave over $10,000 in arrears - ck with them!

Bill Wootan
Web Reference:  http://www.billwootan.com
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more