I need to find a home to rent ASAP in Levittown PA with at least 4 bdrs and help with security payment. Is there anyone out there who can help?

Asked by Lisa, 19067 Sat Jun 25, 2011

I am desperate situation and need to move ASAP. I have 16 year old who attends Pennsbury High school and would like that to continue. I am a 49 year old single parent with 4 children and a grandson living with me and am receiving disability/pension and can afford the rent but not the security down payment. I signed up and was ripped off with company who said they could find me a home fast due to credit issues from a horrible divorce. I am in a panic because I can't find a home and need to move immediately due to situation. Is there anyone or any program that can help me? I dont know what to do or where to turn!!!!

Answers

3
Anna Domzals…, Agent, Langhorne, PA
Mon Aug 27, 2012
If you haven't found someone to help you yet, you can email me at: annadomzalski@kw.com or call at: 717-858-2075. There are alot of homes in Levittown that will be able to work with your situation
Tracy R Robi…, Agent, Trevose, PA
Sat Aug 6, 2011
Did you find your rental yet? If not call me at 267-600-8405 or email me your contact number at trobinson.realtor@gmail.com.

Tracy Robinson
Tracy R Robi…, Agent, Trevose, PA
Sat Jul 9, 2011
I would love to give it a shot and help you with a rental if you are still in need of one. My name is Tracy Robinson and I am a Realtor with Realty Mark in Southampton, Pa (Bucks County). I can be reached on my cell 267-600-8405.