I need somebody who is expert in Loan Modification?

Asked by Joe Salcedo, San Jose, CA Mon Jan 5, 2009

I need somebody who is an expert in Loan Modification . I have this very good client who need help
at this time.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Sobe33, , Laguna Beach, CA
Wed Sep 23, 2009
Hi Joe,

Our company is fantastic and honest. It is all done by Attorneys but the redefault rate is under 10% for Attorney handled Loan Mods and for NON-Attorney Loan Mods the redefault rate is 50 to 80% so that statistic tells you which way to go for better negotiations.

We also prequalify your clients upfront for free to make sure they can afford the new payment and can actually qualify for the mod. If you client can't handle the new payment we let you know as we do NOT want to put someone back into a loan they can't afford.

Take care!
Web Reference:  http://www.CallALMS.com
0 votes
Wholesaleloa…, , Phoenix, AZ
Sun Jun 21, 2009
If you are looking for a solid company to place your loan modification clients with, then we are the one! We are a 50 state, attorney based, loan modification company that values EVERY client. We offer 100% money back guarantees and have documented success. Your client will have access to an online system that will continually update them as well as have access to an account manager through phone and e-mail. This will eliminate your need to update your client and will free you up to be able to generate more business. We charge a flat fee per file and you will keep everything that is charged over that. OUR FEE INCLUDES A FORENSIC LOAN AUDIT!!You will be paid 1099 and will have access to all payment forms. We pay out at the time the money is received so you don’t have to wait until the file is complete! Lets see the other loan modification companies do that! We are looking to establish a select few wholesale accounts with the right companies and individuals.

Call me toll free today at 1-866-799-5551
0 votes
Crestico Rea…, , Los Angeles County, CA
Mon May 11, 2009
Dear Joe,

I suggest you contact these folks: http://www.aalmg.com/contact-us.php

I have had many clients work with them who have been extremely happy with their results.

Good Luck!
Web Reference:  http://www.crestico.com
0 votes
Pete Canavan, Agent, Peachtree City, GA
Mon Mar 23, 2009
Call your lender and speak with someone in the loan modification department. Most lenders will work with you if you truly have a hardship such as loss of income or job, medical issues, death in family effecting income etc.
You usually will have to provide them with 2 years tax statements, a hardship letter explaining you situation among other documents.
Your credit score and payment history will also effect their response.
The most important thing is not to ignore your situation. Call and ask for help. If your financial institution will not work with you contact the hope program.
0 votes
Frank Hernan…, , California
Mon Mar 23, 2009
Hi Joe the truth is you want your clients to speak with someone who is an expert at modifying loans, and is focused on doing just that.
Please be careful, many so called professional "Realtors" and "Loan Officers" are now turning into "Modification Experts" these are the same unethical and unlicensed people that put many of their clients in the situation they're in now
Call me with any questions you or your clients may have, I will be more than happy to answer them!
I can offer Retail or Wholesale Loan Modification services

Frank Hernandez
Regional Account Manager
909 254-3299
0 votes
Mahin Joy Ad…, , San Jose, CA
Thu Feb 26, 2009
My team and I can help you modify your loan and we have a successful track record of working with the toughest situations. Please feel free to get in touch with me today to learn more. My associate Mansour Laali can help! 408-910-0408
0 votes
Debt Free Da…, , 85260
Tue Jan 13, 2009
Tell them they should try to do it themselves first. You should not have to pay someone. Just call the bank first and see what their process is.
0 votes
Vicki Masell…, Agent, Duluth, GA
Tue Jan 6, 2009
Joe, There are likely other agents, loan officers and attorneys in your area who are specializing in negotiating loan modifications. This is a growing field across the country. We've chosen to help Georgia homeowners with loan modifications. The laws vary from state to state regarding who can perform this service. Here is a link to an organization that may be able to assist your client. Best wishes - Ted
0 votes
Jack Ferris, Agent, San Ramon, CA
Tue Jan 6, 2009
We do have some loan modification programs where attorneys are involved. There are fees involved. If you are interested, you can call us for more info. My contact info is below:

Jack Ferris
Ferris Financial Group, Inc.
Cell: 925-858-2879
email: ferrisfg@aol.com
0 votes
Rebekah Owen,…, Agent, San Jose, CA
Mon Jan 5, 2009

The guys that rented Quincy's office building on Winchester do loan mods. They've been doing them for a few years now.

Also, I have done them for clients - if you've done loans, or short sales, you can easily do a loan mod - the hardest part is getting in touch with the banks.

Good Luck!

One more thing, go over the figures with your client and make sure they are good with the modification terms - most loan mods go bad within 12 months.

0 votes
Nato Ruiz, Agent, Sacramento, CA
Mon Jan 5, 2009
Hi Joe. You can refer your client to http://www.hopenow.com They have counselors that may be able to help them for free. If not, go to my website http://www.modifynow.net
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more