I need a lender who can do either a PORTFOLIO LOAN ON A PRIMARY RESIDENCE or a HELOC on an investment property.

Asked by Craig Fauver, McLean, VA Mon Oct 31, 2011

Property sought is a 1/1 in DC, condominium for $280,000 with mixed use C2A zoning, one entity owns large portion of building (Spain). Can anyone do a portfolio loan on this? Well qualified buyers, biggest stumbling block is they own 6 rental properties (all for 2 years, many with substantial equity).

If not...

Can anyone do a HELOC on a property in California or Oklahoma that is a rental?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Annette Levi…, , New York, NY
Tue Nov 1, 2011
Why don't they try refinancing their properties for cash out?
If they have investments (non real estate), I can securitize a loan based on the investments.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more