I'm searching for owner/seller carry homes in Boise&surrounding areas.I have tried craigslist & it has very few real listings lost in a sea of spam.

Asked by glenjami, Boise, ID Wed Jan 22, 2014

I do not have the best credit.I am also interested in just renting from an home owner.

Answers

11
Thomas Ives, Agent, Star, ID
Mon Mar 17, 2014
Hello Glen (?), I was just finishing up a search for another client for owner carry homes. Call or email, and I would be happy to keep you in the know when such homes come onto the market. Thom, 284.4285, thom.ives@gmail.com
Jim Paulson, Agent, Boise, ID
Sat Mar 15, 2014
I just found a lender that will consider doing these on a case by case basis for a buyer. They even bought a commercial building and leased it back on an owner carry type contract specific to a buyer's needs.

It won't work for everyone, but it might be worth looking into!

Best of luck!
Jim
Thomas Ives, Agent, Star, ID
Sat Mar 15, 2014
I'm helping a client with this same issue right now, and we can help you with some creative options at Ives Real Estate. Give us a call 208.284.4285, or email us. Thanks, Thom
Loridexter, Home Buyer, Boise, ID
Sat Mar 15, 2014
Best option look in another state and/or where employment won't be a problem
Book to purchase to help with decisions such as these.
Brock Lee, , New York, NY
Mon Feb 3, 2014
Having a resource to help with HOA information and documents makes life easier for real estate agents. Recently, when selling a home in Ohio, Association Online provided me with all the HOA details for the listing, and then provided all the documents - by-laws, financial statements, covenants, etc. They made sure the package was complete, making my work easier. Their web site is well organized and very easy to use - http://www.associationonline.com . Call their team of experts – they are great to work with (970-226-1324).
Jim Paulson, Agent, Boise, ID
Mon Feb 3, 2014
This is a very niche market so be careful but it can be a great opportunity for you. One thing you will find is that these are called different things, so they show up differently. I have included a link to 53 homes that might be options. There is no "standard" way of structuring one of these but I have done dozens of them in one shape or another.

Some of the pitfalls to watch out for include: what if you can't get a lone at the end and loose all your non-refundable deposit; what if you do everything right but the seller can't clear title due to liens; what if the seller defaults while you do everything right and they loose the home before you can close it; and more!

It is critical that these be structured carefully since even a regular real estate transaction can be challenging and these have a lot more moving parts!

Hope this helps! If you have more questions, call or email me. 208-573-0471 or GoOwnIt@gmail.com
Jim
Thomas Ives, Agent, Star, ID
Sat Jan 25, 2014
Hello, If you would be interested in a 2 Bed, 2 Bath condo where the HOA takes care of everything on the exterior including yard work and building exterior, and has a local pool, gym and clubhouse. Give me a call. Thom Ives, Ives Real Estate of Keller Williams Realty Boise, 208.284.4285
Tina Fisher, Agent, Nampa, ID
Wed Jan 22, 2014
If you send me your email I will send you all the owner carry options! email me at idahohomes411@gmail.com
Sharon Walker, Agent, Meridian, ID
Wed Jan 22, 2014
I would search other areas than Craigslist. There are companies listed through a Google search for owner carry homes in Boise, ID that may be of help to you. There are lenders that will also do some private lending for parties that may not be able to qualify for a loan otherwise. I would just keep searching and asking around for information that may lead you to just the right spot. The agents that have answered have places for you to search.

When I do a search in the multiple listing service for a owner carry ;there is only one in the valley that appears with that exact wording. There may be others. It would require you to contact an agent and sit down with them to see what they could do for you.

If you have other questions, please let me know. I will see what I can do to help you out.
Jerry Hinshaw, Agent, Boise, ID
Wed Jan 22, 2014
Connecting Owner will Carry Sellers and Buyers is a valuable service that I offer. As I work with Real Estate Investors and Buyers as well can help bring both parties together.

A GREAT and FREE service many customers are interested in is my Client Connect web site. This free service provides the latest properties that match the SPECIFIC aspects of the home you're looking for in the current local market. The service includes AUTOMATIC notifications of when new properties matching your criteria first come on to the market.

I can add a Owner will Carry search to your client connect web site, PLEASE NOTE that this will find most Owner will Carry properties. Some properties I need to help and manually find as well. So please feel free to contact me to catch up on the hard to find ones.

When interested please feel free to visit me at http://www.hinshawpropertyservices.com or contact me with info below:
WEST USA REALTY IDAHO and Hinshaw Property Services LLC always recommends consulting with licensed inspectors, real estate attorneys, tax advisers, and financial advisers for your specific circumstances.
Jerry Hinshaw
Realtor AT:
West USA Realty Idaho
http://www.hinshawpropertyservices.com/

IREC SP40709
Joel and Jul…, , Meridian, ID
Wed Jan 22, 2014
Good morning. I just searched OWC and came up with nearly 40 listings in Ada & Canyon county and would be happy to email you a link (send me a direct email so I've got your email....I'm new to Trulia). OWC essentially create their own terms (which may be negotiated, but in general they are concrete terms), which includes a hefty (non-refundable) down pymt typically ranging from 5k to 30%.
I recommend you talk with a good Lender. Worst case scenario, if you don't qualify now, you can get a road map of how & when you can! :)