I'm looking for a private lender” who’d like to act as the bank, and finance the deal in return for a

Asked by Leon Bullock, Brooklyn, NY Tue Dec 30, 2008

fixed return of 8%-10% interest on his or her. How can I find a private lender that will do this.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Luke Allison, , Asheville, NC
Wed Dec 31, 2008
Visit the blogs on BrokerOutpost.com

You will find a lot of national loan officers that have private money sources.
0 votes
Pascual Paul…, Agent, Bronx, NY
Tue Dec 30, 2008
Why a private lender, when you can go to a bank for a less rate? Is something wrong with your credit? There would be questions..
Web Reference:  http://PaulMVPteam.com
1 vote
Terry Hubbard, Both Buyer And Seller, Moneta, VA
Fri Jan 2, 2009
You can fill out a form on http://www.NOTEDEALERSNETWORK.com

It will post you needs and try to match you with a private lender to fit your needs.
0 votes
Holly Grigai…, Agent, Cottonwood, AZ
Tue Dec 30, 2008
Ask a few lenders and attorneys in your area if they have access to hard money lenders. Ask several lenders, as many hard money lenders will not accept such a 'low' return and you may need to search awhile to find one that will accept an 8-10% return. Check the local newspaper or "penny saver" Financial planners may also have some clients looking for such a deal as you propose. Finally, do and internet search for Hard Money lenders. Good Luck!
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more