I just purchased a duplex, paid cash for it, but i want to know how soon can I pull the equity out, and or what are my options as far as getting cash?

Asked by Chrisp, Miami, FL Mon Sep 26, 2011

Answers

6
Carlos Escam…, , 33186
Mon Sep 26, 2011
yes you can.
You have an option call cash out, and you can do it within the last 30 days after purchases easily.
Other options please contact.

German Mesa
305-301-1517
Tell Him that Carlos Escamilla give you His info.

If you have any further question He can advise you propertly after study your case
Web Reference:  http://www.soldbuyrent.com
Astolfo Boli…, Agent, POMPANO BEACH, FL
Tue Sep 27, 2011
You have instant equity in your property investment, first is clean and update the property to star producing with your new tenant. Second is prepare your profit and loss statement and copy of bank statement, others income to present to a lender.
Best way is think like a lender and see by your self the abilities to repay and purpose of the money that you asking for. if sound reasonable to you, possible sound reasonable to the lender. The credit history may see considered by some lenders.

Astolfo Bolivar
Jose Gonzalez, Agent, MIami, FL
Mon Sep 26, 2011
Hi Chris,
You can refinance a property as soon as your deed is recorded in the County records as you did not finance the purchase. The amount you can pull out is the issue. It depends if the property is an investment property or owner-occupied. Owner-occupied will be able to pull out a larger percentage of the value. Also, if the property has been owned less than a year the appraised value (which is used to determine the amount of the loan) will most likely be the purchase price + any $$$ improvements made to the property since you closed on it. Please call me if you need more detail on your options. You can also search realtor property listings from my website.
Thanks and Good Luck!
Jose Gonzalez 3059928624
Xcellence Realty
Yolande Citro, Agent, Miami, FL
Mon Sep 26, 2011
First question: do you have equity and how much? Banks are really not landing these days unless your credit is perfect. Check with a good mortgage broker ! I do have a good one. Let me know !
Web Reference:  http://yolandecitro.com/
Carlos Escam…, , 33186
Mon Sep 26, 2011
Chrisp,
If you need assistance buying your next property i will be more than happy to help you.
I will keep you updated with new properties every day in the price range and the description you want.

for more info please contact me at:
Carlos Escamilla
305-300-8814
carlos04667@gmail.com
Realty World Executive Homes.
Hans Klemm, Agent, MIAMI, FL
Mon Sep 26, 2011
Hi Crisp,
you might wish to resell it, please contact me asap.
Cell 305 491 0492
Best regards
HANS