I have credit score of 633. I want to buy a home before I move to wisconsin. Currently, my rent is 1500. I am a nurse. Can anyone help me.?

Asked by Ismail Anani, Plainfield, IL Thu Sep 2, 2010

I saw a new home that I am intersted in. The price is 135000. I am looking for a 100% financing. Since I donot have money for down payment. I am sick and tired of paying 1500 for rent. Why can't a lender see my rent paying record and used that as a yard stick to finance a 135000 home for me and my fimily.

Answers

3
George Silve…, Agent, Madison, WI
Thu Sep 2, 2010
I have found that a local lender with a motivated and knowledgeable loan officer is the key. They are more apt to look beyond simply the credit score in making a decision.
Troy Miller, Agent, Milwaukee, WI
Thu Sep 2, 2010
Ismail,

There are options out there (and plenty of available homes). The first step is to secure financing that will fit your budget and needs. Most agents have their "lenders of choice" who they trust and refer repeatedly. I would be happy to share my lender referrals with you as well as get you started on a search to show you the availalbe homes.

Please feel free to contact me anytime.

Troy Miller
ANDREW OLLICK, Agent, NAPLES, FL
Thu Sep 2, 2010
You can get a USDA loan (100% financing) with a minimu score of 620.
Contact a local mortgage broker for details

Elena Ollick
Amerivest Realty
Faith Home Loans
239-206-4500
eo@oceanhomesrealty.com
skype: napleshomes
http://www.andrewollick.com/realestateblog