I have a house in a trust. How can I get a loan on a house in a trust to buy out shared beneficiary?

Asked by Dana Wood, 90290 Thu Jun 25, 2009


Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Jodi Summers, Agent, Pacific Palisades, CA
Thu Jun 25, 2009
There are many lenders who are able to assist you, who is best for you depends upon the details of your situation. If you'd like a list, please let me know.


Jodi Summers
The SoCal Investment Real Estate Group
Sotheby’s International Realty
310. 392.1211
Forgiveness is the fragrance the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
~Mark Twain
0 votes
M.D.J, , Los Angeles, CA
Thu Jun 25, 2009
The easiest way would be for you to qualify for a cash out refinance to pay off the other beneficiaries and then put the house back in the trust (most likely now modified)

Any furher help on the loan let me know.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more